!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Reason 7,062 My Husband Rocks

Amy's Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Reason 7,062 My Husband Rocks

Ok, so yeah it's two posts in a row about my husband's greatness, but so what! Here's the latest thing he did for me. He bought me this:




Sorry for the crappy garage pictures, it was night time and I couldn't wait! lol I'm so happy with my new car. It's a Chevy Impala LTZ in Sport Metallic Red with Ebony leather interior. I love it, love it, love it!!!

So, what does hubby get in return? Socks! Yeah, that sounds about equal right? I'll post pictures of them when there's more to see.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amy, I'm so glad you got the car you wanted. It's beautiful. And thanks for the ride. It's really nice. Lookin' good, girlfriend!
    Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home