!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Olympic Knitting is finished!

Amy's Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Olympic Knitting is finished!

I'm so glad to be finished with this project! I finished Savannah's sweater today. I know most people wouldn't think it such a big deal to finish a child's sweater in 16 days, but when you consider that I work full-time and also travelled for 5 days during that time, I think it's pretty good! She's looking mighty indifferent though!



Also, I'd like to show you the wonderful yarn and stitch markers that Marie sent me! She sent the most lovely sock yarn! I really love the colors. The yarn is from Over The Rainbow Twinkle Toes yarn. It's very nice! I can't wait to see it knitted up in socks! Thank you so much Marie! The stitch markers are really cute too! I've never had any beaded stitch markers before and the little pouch is way cute too! Unfortunately, Savannah took off with the pouch and went running down the hall yelling "I gotta new purse!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home