!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: LONG Knitting update

Amy's Blog

Friday, January 20, 2006

LONG Knitting update

Yeah, so it's been a while. I know! I got your emails and I hear you! :0) So here are some updates. First a picture of my grandmother's stole, I can show you now that she has seen it and worn it! I took this picture right before I bound off and before blocking, but you get the idea.

I finished another pair of socks too. These are also Regia Crazy color and I love them just as much as the first pair. These were also my first toe up socks and my first short row heel.

So it also seems like everyone I know is pregnant. There are 8 babies at work alone! Seriously! I refuse to drink the water there. So for the first baby, I knit a pair of booties and the most adorable baby beret. But, alas, I once again forgot to take a picture of the hat and second sock. Here is the first sock after it was finished. Sorry the flash was a little much in the picture.

Now for some works in progress. I only have a few right now. I'm making a baby sweater for another friend at work who is a MAJOR LSU fan, so of course it's purple and gold. No picture to share of it yet. I've completed the body and started one of the sleeves. It's a bottom up raglan. I think next time I make a sweater I'd rather do it top down though. I also finished one sock of a pair of worsted weight fuzzy socks. It may be a while before I make the second sock, I hated knitting it. Here's a picture:

I've also started the cutest little hat for Savannah and a rug for my laundry room. I should finish the rug today or tomorrow maybe.


That's about it for now. I'm on a mission to knit from my stash only for as long as I can. I need to reduce the size of my stash and basically not spend any money on yarn until I do. But with all the yarn that my husband bought me for Christmas, that won't be hard to do! Y'all I SCORED!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    OMG!!!! You knit so well! I totally love everything!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    forgot to ask -- what yarn are you using in Savannah's hat?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lynda said…

    Oh, you have to make the other fuzzy worsted sock- it's so pretty!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home