!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Mason-Dixon yarn plans

Amy's Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mason-Dixon yarn plans

I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some el cheapo Sugar and Cream yarn that we all love so much. Here are the colors that I got combined with what I already had in my stash. You can click on the pictures to see them up close and personal.

First the bib colors:




Next the ballband dishcloth colors:



At about a dollar a ball, there's a whole lot of cheap fun in that pile! I'm already on my second repeat of my first ballband dishcloth. I'm really loving the colors.



I've only got about 3 1/2 rounds left on the star baby blanket that I'm crocheting for my principal's baby. Their shower is this Wednesday so I really have to get some work done on it. These rounds are getting longer and longer. Of course, it would have helped if I had not spilled Diet Dr. Pepper on it and had to rinse it to keep it from staining. It wasn't much, just about 1/3 of one of the points, but now I'm waiting for it to dry so that I can go back to work on it. I was afraid of stretching it if I worked on it while it was damp. Here's a preview of it taken last night at 2.5 rounds of the blue. I'm thinking that six or seven rounds would be just about right color and size-wise.



Tom our "missing" cat came home yesterday and we're very glad he's back. I hope he enjoyed his "vacation". While Tom was away, I let Bob come back inside for a bit. He did alright, but he went back out as soon Tom showed back up. They were sooo happy to see each other, it was really cute to watch. Here's a little picture of Bob napping in the big chair.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger AmyArtisan said…

    Love all the SnC yarns for the bibs & dishcloths! I'm 'finally' getting started on my 1st cloth this week. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home