!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Finished Afghan

Amy's Blog

Friday, April 28, 2006

Finished Afghan


Recently there was a post on our local Freecycle message board by a lady who was looking for yarn for making items for a local Meals on Wheels Charity Auction. I thought since I was outgrowing acrylic yarns that I'd donate some of my stash to them. Well, when I went in my closet I found an afghan that I had started and remembered that I still had enough yarn to finish it. So I called up the very nice lady and asked if she'd be interested in finishing the afghan. She was very excited to get it since it was almost half done anyway. This week, she sent me a picture of the finished afghan. I hope it raised a good bit for the meals on wheels program.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That afghan looks fabulous! You both did a great job!

    Meals on Wheels is very important service for our elderly and shut-ins. I'm glad you were able to put your talents - and stash- to good use.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home