!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Another FO!

Amy's Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another FO!

I've been meaning to take a picture and post it of the mitered square bag that I finished this week. I am LOVING this bag! It's an awesome design, my first experience with multidirectional knitting. I made it with Noro Kureyon and it took only four skeins but the pattern called for five. The bag is being modeled today by the lovely Savannah....and Mammaw, I see she needs a haircut and I just cut her bangs five minutes ago. :0)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That mitered bag is FABULOUS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home