!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: My LYS

Amy's Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My LYS

Several people have emailed and asked about my sock class or about where I've bought yarn and such, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce you to the best little yarn shop around. I love to go to Handheld Knitting and fondle the yarns. The ladies who own the shop, Joy and Colleen, are fabulous! Joy taught me to knit the sock in a personal instructioin class. Cool, huh? They have all sorts of neat classes that you can check out on their website. They also have a Monday night knitting get together from 6:00 - 8:00 and I went this week for the first time. I had a wonderful time and there were a lot of very nice women there to chat with. It's a very laid back atmosphere and a fun place to visit. I love their book selection too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home