!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Socks N Kids

Amy's Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Socks N Kids

I thought you might like to see how my sock is coming along. I started this sock this morning at my sock class and I think it's turning out nicely. I'm not too sure I'm in love with the colors of this yarn, but it's ok for a first sock.



It's also been brought to my attention that there are no pictures of my son on the blog for the Nana to ooh and aah over so here are some obligatory pictures of both kids taken yesterday evening.







1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I personally love seeing pictures of the kids. They are great!

    Carol in WI

     

Post a Comment

<< Home