!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Update on the sock and new project

Amy's Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

Update on the sock and new project

I thought I'd post an update on my sock and my new project before I went out of town. Here is the progress that I've made on the sock. I'm down to working on the foot portion. I redistributed my stitches so that all of my ribs are on one needle. That way, when I'm done, but seam will be right on the end of the toe.



I've joined a knit along group and our first project is a dishcloth. I chose to use my own pattern since I had just bought a new book of dishcloth patterns. The first picture is the accurate color. The second picture has color taken out to show the stitch pattern which is a simple weave.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home