!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: I'm back!

Amy's Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm back!

We went to my family reunion this weekend. It was a nice weekend, but boy was it hot! I enjoyed spending the time with my grandparents and the kids sure had fun. Thankfully, they were both pretty well-behaved. I had lots of time for knitting, too. I am 42 rounds into my Booga Bag now and I hope to finish it this week. I never did get the shawl finished last week and need to try to work on it some more this week and get it wrapped up. I also started my gauge swatch with my sock yarn to prepare for my sock class that starts next Wednesday. I didn't realize how small this stuff is! It's going to take some getting used to. Well, that's all for now. I've got a bushel and a half of peas that I shelled today to put up!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Amy,
    I noticed you mentioned a class and was wondering if you would tell me more about that. I am wanting to learn knit and felt. I live in NWA also.
    Thanks,
    Staci

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    I had a personal sock class with Joy at Handheld Knitting in Fayetteville. It is a fantastic LYS and the owners Joy and Colleen are wonderful! You can visit their website at http://www.handheldknitting.com if you'd like to check out their upcoming classes. They also have an open knitting event on Monday nights as well from 6:00 - 8:00. Where do you live in NWA? You can email me privately at ICrochetNBead@aol.com if you'd like to chat more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home