!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: On the Needles

Amy's Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

On the Needles

I have a few things on the needles, or hooks, that I'm pretty excited about. I'm almost through knitting a prayer shawl from the Lion Brand site in the Homespun yarn I told you about earlier. I'll be glad to get this one finished and hopefully I'll be done in the next day or so. I've also started a booga bag out of Noro Kureyon color 40. I'm excited about this bag because it's my first knitted bag and my first experience with circular knitting. I've got the yarn to start a clapotis and I hope to start working on it soon. I'm going to knit it in the Sinfonia sportweight mercerized cotton. The color is Jacaranda, a really nice blue. I had started an afghan at the beginning of summer but it got too big and too hot to work with so I've decided to wait on it for a while. Oh, and I bought the yarn to make a "Coming Home" poncho sometime in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home