!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Amy's Blog: Ding Dong! The Socks Are Done!

Amy's Blog

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ding Dong! The Socks Are Done!

I'm so thrilled because I have finally finished my first pair of socks! Weeeehaaaw! Seriously, they're probably not the best socks ever made, but I love them! I wore them to school today I wasn't even in the building good and a couple of my knitting club kids spotted me and said, "Mrs. Long? Are you wearing your socks yet?" I said "Yep! Check it out!" and they were so impressed! If they only knew that socks are way easy and that they really aren't magic! I'll have to tell them one day, but for now, I'm loving my socks! And, I was so excited that I cast on another pair immediately! So, here's a picture of my socks at work and a picture of the new sock project.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home